Sunday, July 6, 2008

Packham computer undergoing maintenance


Well folks, Kiersten is without technology for a while as her computer undergoes some technical stuff that I don't quite comprehend. Suffice it to say you're stuck with Team Indi until she returns.

The Morgan family returned Thursday from a fabulous visit in Nelson. We seemed to have taken a longer route home, and it felt like we were in the van for days. The kids peed more than I thought a kid could ever pee and Indi I think got a cramped leg from being cooped up so long.

We took one final pee break just outside the wind farm that Don just bought for his company. They are such a majestic site to see. Hmm, the picture doesn't seem to do it justice, but if you squint, you can see them in the background!

We were home for about 36 hours before hitting the road again, this time to Banff for a wedding. What a fabulous place to get married. The dinner was excellent, but unfortunately I had a few too many G&T's. We took my Mother-in Law with us so she could watch the kids for us. Good thing since I was not much help this morning!

Back in Calgary now until we meet up with the Packhams again, this time for a camping weekend in Radium. Sorry my blog isn't as interesting as Kie's but you're stuck with me for now!

Cheerio Vic Morgan

No comments: