Day two and so far so good. My fingers have not typed the words www.facebook.com and I'm still doing okay. I've even managed to keep the computer off when the kids have been up, but then again we were at school/work today until 4:30pm, so it wasn't much of a stretch today. I am feeling a bit better. Managed another good afternoon nap yesterday, coupled with a few good nights' sleeps and my sinuses seem a bit happier. I even managed to make it through my dentist appointment today breathing properly. My eyes are another story. They are still sore and itchy, so it's off to the doctor I go tomorrow for a proper assessment and hopefully some eye drops that will clear things up before our trip next weekend.
Not much else to report tonight really. A busy weekend of activities ahead of us. Papa commented about trying to have a quiet weekend, spending time at home, but our plans have other ideas. It has been raining in town here all week, which has meant snow up at the ski hill, so I think Schmoo and I will definitely have to get some ski time in on Sunday. And I have another Mama ski day on Monday!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In a few days you will be so pre occupied with organizing your Mexican trip you will not have time for Facebook!
This is tough! On a brighter note, no Latte this aft and so far no headache.....I just need to stop drinking them by noon, otherwise I get fidgety at night. I wonder if anyone has noticed that we left Facebook?
Post a Comment